Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MICMAC247

macrumors regular
Jul 21, 2009
Ordered 4/29, June delivery, in Utah.

From what I've seen on /r/AppleWatch, it seems we might be up to, and including, the 26th. Hopefully, I'll be getting an update on mine in the next few days.

4/26 here in NJ. My shipping estimate has not moved off of June. I put this order in see if it would arrive faster than my 42mm Space Gray I placed on launch day. I hope that's the case.

fanboi4lyfe

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2015
Chicago, IL
Ordered a 42mm Blue band on 4/24 since my 42mm SG was late June I tried to press my luck with the blue sport. Got my card charged this morning but my status is still unchanged. I did have to re-enter my card because my bank declined for some reason.

 did confirm that it will not change my status. Still holding out hope it comes before my changed timeline of May 14-20. Heres to hoping Apple delivers!

MaulRx

Suspended
Aug 27, 2012
Ordered a 42mm Blue band on 4/24 since my 42mm SG was late June I tried to press my luck with the blue sport. Got my card charged this morning but my status is still unchanged. I did have to re-enter my card because my bank declined for some reason.

 did confirm that it will not change my status. Still holding out hope it comes before my changed timeline of May 14-20. Heres to hoping Apple delivers!

Some banks decline pre-authorizations that originated more then a week prior, that may be why. I had a similar problem once before so to avoid that I just used my CC to buy a gift card and used that to pay for both watches.

Huck09

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 30, 2015
Hopefully we see some more movement tomorrow. I'm in the July shipping window and really hope somehow I get it in May.

fanboi4lyfe

macrumors regular
Apr 20, 2015
Chicago, IL
Some banks decline pre-authorizations that originated more then a week prior, that may be why. I had a similar problem once before so to avoid that I just used my CC to buy a gift card and used that to pay for both watches.

That's a great idea. Ill have to think of that for future Apple preorders! Did yours ship yet?

kevp

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2011
OH
I ordered a 42mm Blue Sport on 4/26 and it still says "June". I'm hoping that will change soon.

FrancoRumors

macrumors 6502
Jul 23, 2010
42 blue sport ordered 4/24, charged yesterday around this time.. Just went to preparing for shipment past 5 minutes, 1145 pm 5/11. No movement on 42 SS BB LOOP.

xplocvo

macrumors member
Mar 27, 2009
Ordered 4/24, delivery May 14 - 20. Wisconsin.

My watch was delivered this morning. Loving it so far, though I'm going to need a different brand for day-to-day use. I'm not hip enough to pull off this light blue. :)

Huck09

macrumors member
Original poster
Apr 30, 2015
Let's hope the next flight that comes in gets us through a whole bunch of days!

p1ally

macrumors regular
Jun 23, 2010
Ordered on the 25th (after deciding the 38 I got on launch day was too small), charged on Sunday night, on the truck for delivery now. I'm perched at the admin assistant's desk in the front of our office, ready to pounce when the UPS guy arrives.

Edit- located in Socal, my watch originated in Harrisburg, PA....

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.