42 Ss Black link - anyone else JULY?!? (Or worse!)

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by jimcolyer, Apr 20, 2015.

1. jimcolyer macrumors member

Ok, I didn't get round to ordering mine until the Saturday when I got back to the UK, so it's kind of my fault, but has anyone else got this ridiculous lead time -

- or even any worse than this ?!?

2. Wishbrah macrumors regular

I got June and ordered 8 mins after the pre-order started. It will be worth the wait.

3. syrinxStarman macrumors member

4. DreamPod macrumors 65816

DreamPod

They didn't seem to plan to manufacture very many of them, probably figuring that the most expensive normal Apple Watch model wouldn't sell very well. I'd bet that they've already sped up production based on the preorders, and at least some of the Julys will make it into June. But then again, it is the most complicated watch in their line to manufacture, so maybe it really has a low production rate.

5. jimcolyer thread starter macrumors member

6. Chris31876 macrumors regular

I ordered pretty much the moment the app came back online and i could place the order and got a 5/13-5/27 hope to get sooner though.

7. Karnicopia macrumors 6502

I'm with you I have a July for 42 and June for 38 and I'm still trying to decide. Once I figure that out I'm just going to do my best to forget about the watch till it gets here. They had one for try on and it's definitely worth the wait IMO so I'm sticking with it for sure.