42 SS Shipping Times!

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by JoshuaLove, Apr 26, 2015.

1. JoshuaLove macrumors member

Hello all, on the day of release I purchased the 42mm SS BSB, but quickly realized that I won't be getting that one for a long time, because of very slow shipping on that model. On 4/23 I purchased the 42mm SS WSB, because I was told it has a much faster shipping rate. Well today I woke up and decided I might as well get the watch I've wanted since I saw the conference, which is the Milanese band. Does anyone have any idea on shipping times for either of these? I really just want to get the watch at this point.

2. Appl3FTW macrumors 601

Appl3FTW

I'm thinking about doing the same thing.. Order like 3 different watches and see ends up here first. It's apples fault for this stupid release. I hate them.

3. stavsetty macrumors member

I'm not sure about the specific model, but the best thing I can tell you is don't trust Apple shipping estimates ever. Your watch will come before then.

4. bbkobeman macrumors newbie

I ordered the SS Milanese at xx:07 on the 10th and mine is still processing. So, I don't think you will have any better luck with the Milanese to be honest. From what I have been seeing, the WSB is probably the fastest.

5. CooKieMoNs7eR macrumors 68000

CooKieMoNs7eR

I ordered the SG on launch day and last week I ordered a classic buckle, whatever ships first I'll cancel the other one...