42 WSB Movement

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Encoder, Apr 28, 2015.

1. Encoder macrumors member

After visiting the Apple Store (again), I decided to cancel
    my 38 and order a 42 SG BSB. I love the white as well, so I ordered a 42 WSB. I'm secretly hoping the WSB ships first. I was originally a day one order, I made my new orders on 4/25. The white changed from June to 2-3 weeks yesterday. Is anyone seeing movement on the 42mm WSB?

2. tylerdw89 macrumors 6502

There's a couple of other threads running on this. But anyways to answer your question: no. Many people ordered between the 23rd and now for the same reason. I don't believe anyone in the U.S. has seen movement who ordered after the first day of preorders.

3. Encoder thread starter macrumors member

Ok, thanks. I saw threads for the SS with WSB, but not the Sport. Maybe I should have gone with the blue band, it seems like those are shipping frequently.

4. ncstatered21 macrumors regular

I pretty much did the same thing.

38mm SG BSB>>42mm SG BSB>>42mm WSB

I ordered a black band with it. I thought the silver aluminum body would go better with a steel link band when I get one down the road.

5. HelloMikee macrumors 6502a

HelloMikee

Where are you from? I ordered at 5am on the 24th. Nothing yet. In CA

6. Encoder thread starter macrumors member

Ohio. My wife ordered a green sport on the 10th and she received hers on launch day. She loves it. I think in the end I'll be happy that I got the 42, but waiting is so hard!!

7. tylerdw89 macrumors 6502

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about the white SS. Please disregard my reply.

8. Encoder thread starter macrumors member

No worries! This forum moves fast so it was certainly possible that there was/is a thread about the white sport and I missed it. Anyone hearing anything on the blue? They were going out quick, but I think it was just the 38 and I think it has slowed.