42mm blue Sport shipping fast

dbetts74

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Mar 15, 2011
I ordered a 42mm Sport in Blue on May 28th and it is PFS this morning - one day turn around - cancelled my other 38mm sport order

sxistus

macrumors newbie
May 7, 2015
It's true! Ordered 5/27 after observing the model's thread and i got my cc charged today at 3am. Status is preparing for shipment. NY. Canceled my 42mm sport white order.

Dustin6263

macrumors newbie
May 1, 2015
I ordered the 42mm sport yesterday (5/28) around 3 pm. Credit card charged and status changed to preparing to ship at 2:30 am today (5/29). I'm in the DC area.

DTale

macrumors newbie
May 13, 2015
How long does it usually take to go from Preparing for Shipment to Shipped?

ricktat

macrumors 68000
Feb 18, 2013
I ordered a SS Blue Leather Loop Large on 5/26.

It is at UPS now waiting for me to pick it up. Went to PFS in 2 days.

3 day turn around.

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
You guys suck! Those of us who waited for a month and a half should get like a medal for our first-world suffering.

OneMike

macrumors 603
Oct 19, 2005
You guys suck! Those of us who waited for a month and a half should get like a medal for our first-world suffering.
are you waiting for the same model?

I haven't been following all of these threads, but I hope people who order the same model at a later date aren't getting it before people that ordered prior.

Michael CM1

macrumors 603
Feb 4, 2008
are you waiting for the same model?

I haven't been following all of these threads, but I hope people who order the same model at a later date aren't getting it before people that ordered prior.
I ordered my Watch model with a WSB on 4/19 and got it Wednesday. Those Sport models seemed to start flowing over the weekend, then mine got charged Sunday. I'm just poking fun at people who decided to order and didn't go through the ritual of checking the status five times a day only to get told "June" and then "June 22-29."

But at least it sounds like the shipments are speeding up. The more people that get their watches, the more people who can figure out any major errors so we can all get better software. I also want to see some dynamite sales numbers to make fools of the people who called it a bust before any had shipped.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.