Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mistergadgett

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2007
Hopefully soon we see they left for Louisville!

It looks like mine flew out. It's on one of those planes which left close together for Louisville. I would expect a package update around midnight or so. I wonder, if it makes it to the local UPS depot in the morning, if I could just go pick it up Saturday and skip the Monday delivery attempt.

Christocentric

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Kentucky
It looks like mine flew out. It's on one of those planes which left close together for Louisville. I would expect a package update around midnight or so. I wonder, if it makes it to the local UPS depot in the morning, if I could just go pick it up Saturday and skip the Monday delivery attempt.

If you could just pick it up tomorrow instead of waiting for the Monday delivery I'd be right behind you doing the same. However, I don't know if my local UPS facility is even open on Saturdays or not.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
If you're shipping was next day air saver like mine was, then it was in the states already. If it's that international air one and takes a few extra days, it's because it's still in China and enroute. My first tracking info originated from Nashville, not China. I guess it varies depending what locations have stock or not.

JB22

macrumors member
May 30, 2015
Chicago
Judging by another thread, it looks like we're at 5/14 for PFS and CC charge. Moving right along. Looks like they're really trying to get these preorders done to launch in stores!

mistergadgett

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2007
If you could just pick it up tomorrow instead of waiting for the Monday delivery I'd be right behind you doing the same. However, I don't know if my local UPS facility is even open on Saturdays or not.

Looks like Monday. Mine is hanging out a few hours away this weekend. Lol. Maybe it will come during the WWDC2015 Keynote Monday.

mistergadgett

macrumors regular
Sep 24, 2007
If you're shipping was next day air saver like mine was, then it was in the states already. If it's that international air one and takes a few extra days, it's because it's still in China and enroute. My first tracking info originated from Nashville, not China. I guess it varies depending what locations have stock or not.

Good point. Must have gotten shipped out right off the assembly line then.

pgiannini1784

macrumors regular
Sep 18, 2012
Judging by another thread, it looks like we're at 5/14 for PFS and CC charge. Moving right along. Looks like they're really trying to get these preorders done to launch in stores!

Which thread is that? I'd like to follow it.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.