42mm Sport BSB Ordered in June - shipping status

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by nancyp82, Jun 10, 2015.

1. nancyp82 macrumors newbie

nancyp82

SO instead of going thru each and every shipping thread, I though I would start one for this model and see what others are seeing.

I ordered on 6/10 for the 42 Sport BSB and estimated shipping date: 2-3 weeks. Delivers June 30th - July 7th.

Ayone have any updates on theirs?

2. TheClaff macrumors member

I ordered yesterday and it said 2-3 weeks, delivers July 4-10. Today it updated to 1-2 weeks and delivery June 24-July 1. Hopefully it keeps moving sooner!

3. PhillyGuy72 macrumors 6502a

PhillyGuy72

I ordered 11:29pm June 2, it just changed from Processing to PFS about 10 minutes ago :)
    Originally I had a June 24-30 date (still reads that), it looks like it could be early as Tuesday I hope. Just waiting for that "Shipped" status.

4. swissroll05 macrumors newbie

I ordered on Monday 6/8 and received it today. Ordered 38mm black sport

5. Gamecockmike macrumors member

6/9 order here, and hoping to get to PFS over the weekend. That's interesting what the previous poster said about their 38mm. I ordered a 38mm in pink for my wife on my same order, and it is still processing. I wonder if I had ordered them separately if it would have made a difference for her? I wouldn't think so, but who knows.

6. nancyp82 thread starter macrumors newbie

nancyp82

Originally, I ordered the 38mm sport BSB on 6/3 and received it on 6/8. I returned it on 6/10 at the local Apple Store. From the looks of it, I would think buying separate would make hers go faster but look at it this way, you guys get them at the same time? :)

7. Gamecockmike macrumors member

Yup, I can't help but be a little happy that she won't get to play with her watch before me!