42mm SS Black Leather Loop

Discussion in 'Apple Watch' started by Drew888, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Drew888 macrumors 6502a

Drew888

Anyone have any movement on a 42mm SS Black Leather Loop (Large)???

2. bmwalla macrumors member

no just I just see everyone else getting updated. I live in so-cal and ordered at 12:03 on the 10th.....exactly the same ordering showing in process.....sucks!

3. lsutigerfan1976 macrumors 68000

Again I seem to be the only dark brown leather band ss steel watch order on here. I am beginning to think since I chose an odd color band for my watch, it may be a while.:eek:

4. Drew888 thread starter macrumors 6502a

Drew888

I think it's all the leather loops. I was able to get in the app within seconds of it coming back up and noticed these started at the 5/13 - 5/27 window...

I know other people ordered their second, or third choice based on models they saw shipping sooner. I want what I want. A bit too crazy IMHO, since we all still have to wait why not get your first choice, even if you end up waiting a bit longer :)

5. jdubya macrumors member

Looks like there may be a supply problem with the leather loop bands. I ordered blue and my son ordered brown...and nothing. 38mm sport with blue band on same order has been charged and is preparing for shipment.

6. jonhlutke macrumors member

Ordered mine on the 17th. Curious to see how long it takes the early people who ordered early compared to me.

7. Joelinnh macrumors newbie

Order 2 minutes into preorder with second wave dates and still nothing. Clearly leather was not ready for the 24 no matter how you ordered or when.