45 mins on the phone with Apple - Call dropped!

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by crismatt, Jun 30, 2010.

1. crismatt macrumors newbie

After being on the phone with apple for over 45 mins approximately 40 of which was spent on hold the call dropped and I was never called back!

When I called the next day to continue there was NO record of my previous call.

I was told to hold the phone differently - except I'm using handsfree - I'm not even touching the phone!

Then I was told the remove the SIM card to "reactivate" the network!

This is crazy! Has apple forgotten that this is a PHONE!!! I need to make calls without them being dropped. The signal strength is horrible. And this didn't happen with my 3G.

So, back to the Genius bar tomorrow for a new phone or it's being returned. It's amazing to me that Apple is denying that there is a serious problem here. How is that so many of us could be suddenly dropping all our calls and having so poor signal strength. This really needs to be fixed.

2. j3yq macrumors 6502

j3yq

I think you forgot AT&Ts service is not that great combined with the iP4 antenna issue equals alot of dropped calls get used of it.

3. crismatt thread starter macrumors newbie

except this didn't happen with my previous iphone - $300 does not equal "get used to it"