Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kozz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 5, 2011
iPad on iOS12, getting the subject error, any suggestions....I have tried edit read all...nothing...

az431

Suspended
Sep 13, 2008
Portland, OR
You might get more responses by providing details. And just out of curiosity, how is this an iOS 12 issue when a 492-day old message couldn’t haven’t been sent with anything newer than iOS 10.

kozz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 5, 2011
You might get more responses by providing details. And just out of curiosity, how is this an iOS 12 issue when a 492-day old message couldn’t haven’t been sent with anything newer than iOS 10.

Taking a stab saying its an iOS12 issue since it popped up yesterday and I have been on iOS12 since the 4th. Its quite possible its not but hey who knows. What is happening is after turning on my iPad I will get a notification saying "Message failed to send" Interestingly enough its not happening on my phone which is also iOS12. I found a few older threads with tips, none seemed to have worked. I tried downgrading to 11.4, updating, and even restoring and it still occurs....

souko

macrumors 6502
Jan 31, 2017
This is old problem and sometimes happens after reboot and so on on iOS 10, iOS 11 as well. Maybe even older iOSes...

Reactions: MozMan68

kozz

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 5, 2011
Yeah...I've had this happen on occasion after a beta update throughout iOS11...always clears itself up after a hard restart

I started having multiple issues aside from this popping up. It seemed to stem around erasing and restoring. In process of reverting back to 11.4 going to backup to PC and then re attempt beta...

HowardM.

macrumors newbie
Jun 23, 2019
Oakland
This is old problem and sometimes happens after reboot and so on on iOS 10, iOS 11 as well. Maybe even older iOSes...

I have the current IOS and I get the exact same problem. After I reboot, I get the message "failed to load" after rebooting.
[doublepost=1565547868][/doublepost]I have the current IOS and I get the exact same problem. After I reboot, I get the message "failed to load" after rebooting.

jrdatrackstar1223

macrumors regular
Oct 31, 2017
Brownsburg, IN
I've had this issue randomly for a few months now. I opened the thread that it goes to when I click on the message and deleted it and I stopped seeing it after reboots. Then sometimes randomly I'd see it again after rebooting on my Verizon 7.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.