4day old iblason

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by glen e, May 2, 2012.

1. glen e macrumors 68030

2. thelead macrumors 6502a

And I was just about to buy one today. I guess all of these super thin back cases are fragile. Maybe it's just best to get something a bit thicker. I wish there was a tpu case that locks the iPad. I think I remember someone posting a purple one before, but I wasn't a fan of the bulky look of that specific case.

3. eg2007 macrumors 6502

I've had my black i-Blason for a month and have had no problems. It's not THAT fragile. No issues at all here. I've tried the Incipio Smart Feather, Incase Snap Case and Belkin. The i-Blason is my favorite... for now.

4. thelead macrumors 6502a

is it still functional? or does the ipad not stay in anymore?

5. ivada macrumors member

I got two, both cracked in <4 days. i-blason was extremely helpful and tried to make it better by sending me a replacement, but that cracked too. This cover is not for me, but YMMV. I'm now the proud owner of the Devicewear Ridge. A bit bulkier than the smart cover/back combo but I love it love it love it! Plus looks very professional in a corporate setting.

6. glen e thread starter macrumors 68030

Still works fine...looks like crap....I think all the thin backs are fragile....have moved to the thicker incipio flagship for now....

7. ZipZap macrumors 603

Is it that they are fragile or that there is only one correct way to remove them.

Did it crack on its own or while you were removing it?

8. RoyWill macrumors member

man... I got the iBlason instead of the ZUM case after I have read your earlier recommendation. I think I should stay with ZUM.... :(

9. glen e thread starter macrumors 68030

one of my blasons and my friends are fine....

10. DanEaton, May 20, 2012
    Last edited: May 20, 2012

DanEaton macrumors newbie

Cracked i-blason ipad3 case.

My green i-blason cracked on 3 corners after 3 weeks on my new iPad 3. It has never been taken off and used gently. Poor quality plastic.

Attached Files:

11. eg2007 macrumors 6502

Still no issues for the black version. Either way, I've already moved on to my new Vaja Smart Grip.