4GB iPhone

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by badtzmaru, Oct 15, 2007.

1. badtzmaru macrumors 6502

For those of you wondering where all the 4GB iPhones went, visit your local Apple store. All of the ones on display at the store in Pentagon City, VA, were 4GB models. Guess they weren't good enough to sell! Or maybe they were being "refurbished."

2. beeeen macrumors member

Wow. I was just thinking about this. I really wanted to get a 4GB because of the price, and I don't need 8GBs at all. They don't sell them at the online store anymore, so does anyone know where (stores, online) I can get one? I was thinking ebay, but sometimes I am reluctant about ebay. Suggestions?

3. Geffen macrumors 6502

I would call your local AT&T or Apple Store if you have one near you to see if they have any 4GB iPhones left, some of the AT&T stores may have stock of the 4GB on hand since they dont sell as many iPhones as Apple stores do.

4. Telp macrumors 68040

Telp

As said above, I would talk to the sales reps, at your apple or AT&T store. A lot of times they will have it in the back, but will only get it open request. Dont call either, you have to go there in person.

5. Kadman macrumors 65816

Kadman

Our Apple Store (Kenwood Town Center - Cincinnati) has been actively selling the 4GB models for $299, with signs up next to them, etc. I assumed most stores have been doing this, no?

6. FatSweatyBlldog macrumors regular

Yes, most Apple stores have been doing this. And, a lot of Apple stores have already sold out of their 4GB stock. One purchased as a gift in the second week of September was the last 4GB at that particular store. They stopped selling the 4GB on-line at the end of Sept/start of Oct, as well.

Like everyone has said, if a local Apple store doesn't have it, try an ATT store.

Good luck!