4S - AT&T Order status

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Ricko101, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Ricko101 macrumors member

Has anyone been able to view their order status from AT&T?

On the AT&T web site I'm getting an error/message stating that I may have to wait 24 hours to find out...

I ordered mine by phone, as I wanted to make sure they would grandfather me in with the unlimited data plan. The rep texted me the order number and all...

Just wandering...

2. jennyfer macrumors member

I'm able to view my order. I ordered very early in the morning (around 1:15 am PST) and got a confirmation email that the order had been processed around 2:50 am. It's now visible on the AT&T site as in progress.

3. bmms8 macrumors 68020

i made the purchase around 8 am pst over the phone, i cannot see it online, nor have i gotten an email. i called back to confirm order went through and the agent confirmed. they also took the $217 from my account.

4. cloroxbleach4 macrumors 6502a

cloroxbleach4

I have a pending charge on my account and according to ATT the order is in progress.

5. rhinosrcool macrumors 65816

rhinosrcool

For many hours, I have been able to view my order status. Also, a few hours ago, I received my second confirmation email stating it was now sent to the warehouse for shipment.

6. Ricko101 thread starter macrumors member

Hmmm... I just tried again, and this is what I get:

OS001: We apologize for the inconvenience. We cannot complete your request at this time. Please wait at least 24 hrs from placing your order, before checking the status of your order online. If the problem persists, please call us at 1-888-333-6651 for further assistance. NOTE: An email may have been sent to your email address on file. Please check your email which may have additional information about your order.

7. ectlu93 macrumors member

ectlu93

I ordered my iPhone on the att site at 4:33am est and I've only gotten the first email. I'm hoping I get the 2nd before the weekend is up.

8. USMCWifey07 macrumors member

I'm getting that same message right now...I submitted my order at 7:30 central time. I would wait a day or so before you start worrying :apple:

9. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

My order also shows "in progress", money has be authorized in my acct and all looks good. One question, does ur's show all the items listed in "backordered" column as well? I'm pretty sure it's because they don't actually have them yet but just wanted to see if everyone's confimation screen looks the same.

10. Ricko101 thread starter macrumors member

Of Course... with the volume of calls and orders they're getting, I am not surprised... They did process the payment already, so I guess all is good.

----------

The interesting this is that the Rep told me that they would only charge once ready to be shipped! Can you imagine if I get it Monday ?:D

I know, I know....the reps don't know sh(i)t!

11. bmms8 macrumors 68020

Reps definitely dont know what they're talking about :p

My rep told me shipping was $9.95 and I'd get the phone on Wednesday of next week. I needed my order to be placed so I played along :)

12. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Can anyone (who can actually check the status on AT&T) tell me if your order shows the order as "in progress".....then it shows 3 different line items (phone, sim & freight). Each item showing "in progress", qty ordered 1, items shipped 0, backordered 1.

Just want to be sure everyone's screen looks the same.

13. Aelton macrumors regular

That's what mine says too. All 3 lines say "Pending Shipment".

14. cloroxbleach4 macrumors 6502a

cloroxbleach4

Whew... I have the same thing. Making sure I wasn't the only one.

Here is my screen.
    [​IMG]

15. tbayrgs macrumors 603

tbayrgs

Same here.

16. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

But is it showing all 3 items as backordered too? I think this is correct since they do not have them in physical stock yet but I want to be sure everyone's looks the same.

17. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

Sorry to change the subject but how are you posting screen shots? I have a screen shot saved to my desktop but can't figure out how to paste it into the forum. I have a MBP 2011. Thanks!!

18. cloroxbleach4 macrumors 6502a

cloroxbleach4

There is a paperclip when replying to a thread that will allow you to upload your screenshot.

But I actually upload it to Photobucket and attach the image that way.

19. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

What does your email say about estimated shipment? Mine says 14-21 days but I have the same screen on AT&T as you.

20. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

Here is my screen

Screen Shot 2011-10-07 at 8.51.48 PM.png

The email I got says 14-21 days. Does yours say the same?

21. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

Yup, that's exactly what I have. I'm really surprised no one has posted concerns about this. I'm sure its totally normal since the order is still pending and they are technically backordered since att doesn't have them in their inventory yet. But I know how the word "backordered", in any context can freak people out. Lol.

22. Irock619 macrumors 68000

Irock619

The screen shot I posted was the first email. Did anybody get the same one?

23. cloroxbleach4, Oct 7, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2011

cloroxbleach4 macrumors 6502a

cloroxbleach4

This is what my email said:

Thank you for your recent order! Your iPhone has been reserved. Your order is expected to be delivered on 10/14/11*. You will receive a confirmation email when your order is ready to ship.

You can track your order online at www.att.com/wirelessorderstatus. Status may not be available if your order was placed within the past 24 hours.

Existing Customers: Services and features already on your account may not be listed below.

When going to that link it specifically says, Pre-ordered devices will ship on or around Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011.

Also, is that a photo of your macbook in your sig?

24. wirawee macrumors member

Regarding the OP, I receive the same message when I try to look at my order status on the AT&T site. My situation is a little different in that I am setting up a new account rather than using an existing account.

I did get a confirmation email after my order (at 1:30a Pacific last night) and I got another email today saying they needed to confirm my identity. I called and confirmed my identity for them. So, I'm hoping I will also be able to log in and see the pending shipment notice tomorrow.

The lady I talked to on the phone who verified my identity said that all the AT&T phones have a 10/14 delivery date at this point. May or may not reflect reality, but it at least reflected what she had seen today.

25. Vampire5003 macrumors 6502

Are any of you getting this? I preordered at 7am central (tried at 4am but att premier was down)

There are two ways to find your recent order: either search using your order information, or log in with your wireless number and password.

Pre-ordered devices will ship on or around Thursday, Oct. 13, 2011.