4S - atomic hybrid fits just fine

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by bighabeeb, Oct 17, 2011.

1. bighabeeb macrumors 6502

Just btw for any who are curious, got my 4S last week and the AT&T version of the atomic hybrid fits it just fine. Volume controls can be accessed cleanly etc etc and so on.

2. nomoregamez macrumors newbie

Yes I have no issue with any paint. i agree with bigbeeb I had the smellement vapor pro and had issues in north harlem ny area but no issue with atomic.
    the case is perfect for daily use with exception of my car charger not fitting. of all cases looks like element took the peoples money in the past with putting out the worst non working case and mass sold them. now the same suckers are buying it again after they put plastic on. :roll eyes: i go between my incipio edge and atomic. i also am going for the new iskin aura which is aluminum back. I will let post pics after my switch to 4s this week but i think should fit fine due to long side window. thumbs up to atomic. thumbs down to smellement for not accepting my return of their garbage vapor pro. another thing if pro was so great and helped reception, what is the purpose of the comp?

3. johnnybgood15 macrumors 6502

It never fails Element case thread gets a ton of replies and someone, typically the resident atomic friend/employee bighabeeb Posts something to get an atomic thread bumped. They continue to be the stepchild to element. Element has had their share of customer service issues but at least they don't refuse refunds and blatantly lie to customers on their website.

4. bighabeeb thread starter macrumors 6502

Johnny - I am certainly not an employee. Friend may be accurate enough, as I've had a year long professional relationship with them now. As I've stated time and time again, I can only quote from MY experience with them which was very positive, while MY experience with element was not.

I posted in the element thread that I love the look of the spectra. I have appreciation for all of these cases, and was simply putting up a post that it fit my new phone. If you don't like it, then why post in the same thread, in effect bumping it up yourself? Plenty of people have purchased the case, so I felt that the information would be useful to those that have. If you look at my posts, I post about element from time to time (generally restricting my commentary to thoughts about design since I've not dealt with their customer service since the beginning). It makes sense that element and atomic would be mentioned in the same breath since they both make a similarly designed case (though again, I think the spectra is the best looking of all of them).

All of that having been said I once again point out the purpose of this thread is simply to report that the case fit the new phone, period, end of story. I was happy to see that the slightly changed position of the buttons etc (I am an AT&T iphone 4 user, who now has the iphone 4S on AT&T, which, from what I understand, matches the VZ iphone 4 in terms of button location etc). I'd do the same with element if I still owned an element case to try. Hell, I'd do the same with ANY case that I still owned since there are now threads upon threads of people asking "will the otterbox fit?" "will this one fit" "will that one fit".

I'm not bad mouthing element. There's no reason for me to. I like having multiple manufacturers out there because I like having choices.

I swear, I don't understand why some people get so bent out of shape over someone passing on information on a product that they happen to dislike!