4S Backplates from Sw-Box

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by AppleTech22, Dec 29, 2011.

1. AppleTech22 macrumors 6502

Just figured I would put up some pics for the new backplates that I received from http://www.sw-box.com/, pretty fresh looking and makes your phone look different than all the rest. They're pretty good quality for $10ish each and the seller is very trustable with fast shipping.
    A whole load out of colors on their site, let me know if you got any q's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. white4s, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 30, 2011

white4s macrumors 65816

the website says its a twill leather back plate, does it really have a leather feel to it?

nevermind, it helps to read the description lol. they make it sound better than what you desribed in my thread though.

how long was shipping btw?

3. pocketdoc macrumors 6502a

Have you taken any pics with the flash? These backs do not have a diffuser.

Looks nice, though.

I have some and had to purchase diffusers. I ever took pics without the diffuser, however.

4. AppleTech22 thread starter macrumors 6502

Yea, the carbon fiber one does have SOME texture, but it is honestly just a sticker on the back of a plastic plate. Not really sure if it is leather or not. Kinda disappointed by that one, but the gold is nice.

Shipping was extremely good for me, although I did select the $20 option with UPS just because I trusted them more. Came in 3 days, from China so I am pleased.

----------

I tried a few and it didn't seem to be effecting the pictures much, I hardly ever use the flash though.