4s camera

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by jcorbin, Feb 16, 2012.

1. jcorbin macrumors 6502a

This phone has an amazing camera. I never used to take pictures very often. It now I take them whenever I have the opportunity.

Has anyone found that they take. Ore pictures after getting their 4s?

2. RocketRed macrumors 6502a

I definitely started taking pictures whenever I go somewhere people normally wouldn't go every day, like the zoo in San Diego or a dungeon in Germany.

The iPhone 4S is like a modern day swiss army knife.

3. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

I definitely try to take more pics with my 4S now.

4. Looon macrumors 6502a

Looon

The iphone cameras are the most used cameras on Flickr that says something right there.

5. ras119 macrumors newbie

I love the camera but I just wish you could take pictures at a lower quality but other then that I have no complaints at all.

6. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

I love the camera on this thing. I get all kinds of good shots of my daughter now! It actually came in clutch right after getting it when we went to see santa and they didn't take pics for you.... iPhone camera saved the christmas card. It was actually a christmas miracle.

7. Looon macrumors 6502a

Looon

Nice try iPhone marketing team. :p

8. Leonard1818 macrumors 68020

I thought it was funny... too bad it got voted down :( I hate the internets.

9. sulpfiction macrumors 68030

sulpfiction

I have 2 small children and it's just about the only camera I use. It takes nice pictures in well lit areas. It absolutely sucks for anything low light or at night and the flash is terrible.

But I guess since my camera is always with me, I tend to take more pics. But not because I think the camera is great or anything.