4S+Google Nexus vs Galaxy Note 2 ?

Discussion in 'Alternatives to iOS and iOS Devices' started by Joeytpg, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Joeytpg macrumors 6502

Joeytpg

hey guys, sup?

I currently have an iphone 4S and I'm almost switching to a Galaxy Note 2, but I've been thinking and contemplating on the option of maybe keeping my 4S and buying a used Google Nexus and just use them both (switch depending on mood). What do you guys think?

should I sell the 4s and get the note 2 or just keep it and adding a used google nexus?

2. hyteckit Guest

I just ordered a note 2.

Keeping my iPhone 4S. I go jogging with my iPhone 4S. I'm pretty sure the note 2 or even the nexus 4 will be too big in some situations.

I'm actually selling my 7" android tablet which I have no use for. Was thinking about the nexus 7, but that wasn't a very exciting device either. The note 2 will be my android tablet.

Nexus 4 seems too over-hype. People are ignoring the poor battery life, average camera, and 16GB storage limit.

3. michaeljohn macrumors 6502

If you are decided on the Note as your phone, why not sell your 4s and pick up a new iPod touch? Same thing as the iPhone without the calls.

4. hyteckit Guest

No GPS on the iPod touch.

I go jogging/biking with the iPhone 4S because it has GPS. Tracking my workout.

5. michaeljohn macrumors 6502

Was talking to the OP but that's a fair point

6. Joeytpg thread starter macrumors 6502

Joeytpg

Well i was talking about the google nexus, not the nexus 4.

I thought thay maybe having and iphone + an android devise would be moree interesting

Im leaning more towards the note 2 only option

How good was/is the google galaxy nexus?