iPhone 4S keep 5.1.1 or update to ios 6?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by pltvu, Oct 18, 2012.

  1. pltvu macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    #1
    Just bought 4S with 5.1.1 non-jailbreak so no blob.
    Should I wait for new jailbreak 4S with 5.1.1 or going to ios6?
     
  2. BrokeTechLover macrumors regular

    Joined:
    Jul 4, 2012
    #2
    Stay on 5.1.1 ,,iOS 6 isn't worth it. If my 4 hadn't screwed up I'd still be jailbroken-___-
     
  3. labman macrumors 604

    labman

    Joined:
    Jun 9, 2009
    Location:
    Mich near Detroit
    #3
    Is up to. You but you can't downgrade down from 6.0 new jailbreak is at least a couple months away. For me I'm keeping 5.0.1
     
  4. burnout8488 macrumors 6502a

    Joined:
    May 8, 2011
    Location:
    Endwell, NY
    #4
    Jailbroken 5.1.1 is everything a man could want.
     
  5. dhlizard macrumors G4

    dhlizard

    Joined:
    Mar 16, 2009
    Location:
    The Jailbreak Community
    #5
    And just to enlighten you, hashes can be saved on stock iDevices
    Get TinyUmbrella
    Of course, too late to save 5.1.1
     
  6. pltvu thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    #6
    Sold my i4 jailbreak. Now, missed my i4 jailbreak alot. Did not reallize how much my fingers going for jailbreak move to background remove, SBS setting...and of course facetime anywhere...:eek:
     
  7. pltvu, Oct 19, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2012

    pltvu thread starter macrumors newbie

    Joined:
    Aug 17, 2010
    #7
    can't open "App Store" after jailbreak 5.1.1 for 4S

    I did jailbreak my just bought 4s with 5.1.1. Cydia has no blob "TSS pending", I expect that. So glad that I can get all jailbreak things back as my old i4. However, the "App Store"is crashed, can't open it. Try to buy ringtone, got kick out too. Any suggest how to fix it? Don't want to full reset to re-jailbreak-afraid losing 5.1.1 to io6. Thank you.
     

Share This Page