4S Line-Up/Camping Status in your area?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by megaj, Oct 5, 2011.

1. megaj macrumors newbie

No line thus far in either location in San Francisco (Chestnut & Stockton). How about your town?

--signed a former BB addict (Storm 2) that cant wait to switch!

2. sevimli macrumors 6502a

I see 5 homeless people, the lines are getting bigger and bigger... /s

Come on man, what lines? It's gonna released in 9 days, who would do that? :eek:

3. alphaod macrumors Core

alphaod

9 days ahead of launch and a line? Yeah right. I'm pretty sure if I go the Apple Store the day of launch I won't be waiting for more than an hour.

4. astral125 macrumors 6502

5. Steve121178 macrumors 68040

Steve121178

I'd never suffer the shame & indignity of being seen/photographed lining up outside a store for anything.

I'll order on-line thanks.

6. spinedoc77 macrumors G3

spinedoc77

I swore I'd never line up for anything in my life. But after selling my ipad1 and regretting it sure enough I lined up for the ipad 2 release. 4 1/2 hours later I got to the front of the line and they didn't have any ATT models, I left 41/2 hours later with empty hands. I spent the next 2 months going to the store early and finally got one.

The guys who preordered at 3am got theirs a couple of weeks later, and after all that hassle I think I'd rather just preorder and wait a couple of weeks than sit in line like a dummy and have a chance at getting nothing and waiting months to get one.