4s online reservation for canadians

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by sohaness, Oct 19, 2011.

1. sohaness macrumors member

has anyone else been trying this for the last 2 days? its absolutely useless!
    im using both my computer and the apple store app to try to reserve a phone. an exercise in futility!! any canadians have luck with this??

2. alau0115 macrumors regular

Same situation here. I tried for the last 2 days and tonight. Tried before 9pm (say 8:50pm), right at 9pm, and anytime after 9pm. Of course when all stores in Ontario have out of stock, the reservation system is back to normal with everything out of stock. LOL..

3. Steven.nevets macrumors regular

I got one last night, just start at about 8:50 and hit refresh constantly till you see stock. there will be about two minutes when phones show up before they're all claimed... good luck!

4. alau0115 macrumors regular

Did the same thing --- ie. refresh at around the same time (8:50pm) last night. I bet the result differs by which store you tried. Which store did you get yours?

Besides, which browser did you use? Safari, Firefox, or Chrome?

thanks.

5. Steven.nevets macrumors regular

i was buying from Square One, in Missisauga. I looked around a bit and noticed most GTA stores had at least some stock of a few models, but they may not be getting shipments daily.

I was using safari on lion, everything seemed to be working fine.