4s Screen Jitter

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by qsoundrich, Oct 17, 2011.

1. qsoundrich macrumors member

Has anyone seen this? The screen will start to bounce up and down and jitter from the bottom of the display upward. It's almost like the vertical hold is messed up on an old TV. I have a 32GB White iPhone 4s. It's an intermittent problem so I'll have to try to reproduce it and take it back to Best Buy.

2. Iphoneuser38, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2011

Iphoneuser38 macrumors newbie

Same thing just happened to me

I just went on a web site and the login bit was a bit messed up and then it started shaking and freaking out but it was shaking left and right not up and down, i pressed the home button but the screen went black, im not sure if the little loading circle (like when you switch it off) came on cuz tbh i was freaking out about it having a spaz attack :L so i pressed the lock button and pressed it again and it carried on shaking on the lock screen and then i unlocked it and it was fine :) dunno if i'm relived or worried that this has happened to somebody else :/

Has it happened again? I have a 16gb black 4s btw

3. qsoundrich thread starter macrumors member

I took mine to the Apple Store and they replaced it. The problem seemed to get worse if you used the camera. I suspect my cheapo speaker system could have messed up something electronically inside the unit.