5 dollar case?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by chickdigger802, Mar 11, 2011.

1. chickdigger802 macrumors regular

I remember there used to be a site that sold iphone cases for around $5 (shipping fee) or something. Anyone got a link?

2. polzii macrumors 6502

try sw-box.com
    plenty of cases for 2 bucks + shipping (usually works out to 5$ or less)

3. chickdigger802 thread starter macrumors regular

hmmm I recall the site was only about iphone cases. your site is pretty neat though ;)

4. polzii macrumors 6502

lol :p, Im a newbie here and dont endorse that site by any means. Ive never ordered from that site, just read about it and its cheap knockoffs.

Due Diligence is always required when dealing with a new site and I recommend the DD, cheers

5. dayumitzmark macrumors regular

6. chickdigger802 thread starter macrumors regular

7. polzii macrumors 6502

I got those 5 cases they sent out for 3$ including shipping. Waste of time and money. A couple of the cases wouldnt fit snugly. Also, the cases are painted. The paint literally started smudging from the first time I handled the silver one. After that experience, I threw the rest into a storage box. Beware.

Also, the colors do not match what they show on the order screen. For example the orange looks nice on screen, but in real life is a neon-ish orange, looks very gaudy, and does not belong on a nice product like the iPhone 4. the "blue" case actually is a purple case, lol.