5 icon dock with customize 2.0?

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by mixstar336, May 5, 2008.

1. mixstar336 macrumors regular

i had heard something before that customize 2.0 would bring back the 5 icon dock in 1.1.3/1.1.4. is this true? are there any solutions for this yet?

2. Oliver Barker macrumors newbie

Well its already been done by the application Kate (a.k.a. Catapilla) I have the trial installed and it lets me add 5 icons to the dock on 1.1.4! As well as changing the font to Times New Roman which looks awsome.

3. ebutka macrumors regular

ebutka

I download the app and I can't get it to work... the app messed up my phone. Read my post and see if you can help me out. Thanks.

4. mixstar336 thread starter macrumors regular

Doesn't Kate cost $? how long does the trial last...does it actually expire? what happens when it expires -just disables everything or does it mess up your phone at all when the trial expires? Is there another way to add this besides kate?

5. Justinthesaint macrumors regular

Yes, Kate costs money. I think it's $20 US dollars or $45 US dollars for the premium package (I don't know what the difference is; I haven't bought it and am not going to buy it).

Yes, the trial expires. It expires after exactly 3 days from the minute you installed it. It didnt mess up my phone when it expired, but it did disable the 5 icon dock.

I don't know of any other way to get a 5 icon dock on a 1.1.4 iPhone, but that's what I'm trying to find out.

So, if ANYONE knows of a way to get a 5 icon dock on a 1.1.4 iPhone for free, please post is here.

6. ajl917 macrumors 6502

spicychicken is working to get 5 icon dock...