All iPads 50% off Levo iPad holder with adjustable swing arm

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories' started by meistervu, Feb 20, 2014.

1. meistervu macrumors 65816

Jul 24, 2008
    I have been looking for a floating iPad holder for bed or couch use. Reviewers on Amazon seem to be raving about how great Levo's products are. The floor model is $189 which made me hesitate.

But their table clamp stand is on sales currently for $69 (down from $129, about 46% off). You can also order it for the same price from Amazon.

2. Jalopybox macrumors 6502a

Nov 13, 2012
    The ultimate in laziness. Throw on a snuggy, give your kids cough syrup and enjoy hours of uninterrupted Duck Dynasty on your iPad, all without lifting a finger.
  3. meistervu thread starter macrumors 65816

Jul 24, 2008
    Well, if you are watching TV, it matter not if you are standing or sitting, you are still watching TV. So you may as well make yourself comfortable and use a hand free iPad holder.

Once you screw up, you may as well screw up BIG :)
  4. ZipZap macrumors 603

Dec 14, 2007
    I don't think this model is as useful as the one with the base. I don't have tables near where I would want to sit. Let us know when that model goes on sale. At $189 that a bit expensive.
  5. meistervu thread starter macrumors 65816

Jul 24, 2008
    I have a few places where the clamp model works better than one with a base. I am not affiliate with this company at all. It's just so happened that I wanted one and saw a great price so I created this thread. I usually don't do this.