Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

nighthawk67

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 26, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
Just won my fantasy football league last night in extravagant fashion and now I have $500 burning a hole in my pocket! If you came into $500 suddenly what would you buy!?

kschendel

macrumors 65816
Dec 9, 2014
A bottle of the oldest vintage Glenfarclas that I could find for the price. (An old Springbank or Highland Park would do, as well.)

I'm not sure that there is much you can do to the MBA for $500, although I'm no MBA expert and maybe someone will suggest something.

nighthawk67

macrumors regular
Original poster
Aug 26, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
A bottle of the oldest vintage Glenfarclas that I could find for the price. (An old Springbank or Highland Park would do, as well.)

I'm not sure that there is much you can do to the MBA for $500, although I'm no MBA expert and maybe someone will suggest something.
Maybe I should have posted this in a different thread, I didn't mean it to be only about macs, just anything in general.

Apple 26.2

macrumors 6502a
Jan 1, 2011
What up, 212?!
Save it for a rainy day day, buy some stocks, buy a suit, treat yourself and/or girl/boyfriend, update present system, treat your mom, new running shoes, new tires..........................

Reactions: nighthawk67

HBOC

macrumors 68020
Oct 14, 2008
SLC
I would buy some PrAna gear and some Mountainhouse food, and make a 5 day trip to death valley national park :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.