I'm most likely going to be ordering the top model rMBP in the next few days, but I can't decide on which SSD to go for. I'm a photographer, they take up A LOT of room, I've got backup etc in place, and moving old work to externals, but I'm not sure if the 512Gb would feel too limiting after having the freedom of the 1Tb in my Mac Mini. The majority of the time it will be used on a desk, it's hard to calculate my need for a laptop as I'm never sure when I'll be away long enough for me to need to do work before returning home, so I'm debating the entire thing because of the fact it's getting a bit old model wise, and the next update/2015 update could be worth waiting. Current Mac Mini isn't limiting me just yet, but I'm starting to have to wait for it a bit, mainly due to the iGPU being pretty low power I think, as the CPU is roughly the same as the 2.3Ghz I'd be getting. I can afford the 1Tb upgrade, but it's £330 or so I'd rather not spend. My university discount also runs out in September so after that the price increases roughly £300, and at the moment there's the £60 Gift Card too. Not sure if I buy knowing I'll be ~£350 up compared to a non discounted purchase, and have 3 years Applecare meaning I could sell if a huge update came out for not too much of a hit. It's become a bit of a rant, apologies. What would you do, SSD, purchasing, both, or just what you feel like doing?