Well, I know you hate these type of threads, but I'm in a conundrum! I just received a $150 Apple gift card for my birthday (my parents love me ). I had planned on hanging on to it until MacWorld, and cash in on a lovely new video iPod. But, should I wait for something that might not happen? -I currently have a 2GB iPod nano (my signature is wrong; I used to have a 5G but I sold it when I desperately needed the money for school. I miss it.) -I currently have a 12 inch Powerbook Tomorrow, we are going shopping (where the Apple Store is located). Should I go ahead and get one of the new + improved Apple iPods? I am planning on getting one and a shuffle if I do, and sell the nano. If a new iPod DOES come out, I can always sell one or both. Or, I can hang on to the gift card and maybe use it towards a new laptop after I sell my Powerbook.