5S Bumper/Case, Screen Protector, Dock

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by snoopy2k, Sep 22, 2013.

1. snoopy2k macrumors newbie

I'm looking for either a black or white bumper (or case, but would like to have the back to seen) that will give my 5S decent protection.

Also looking for a good screen protector, preferably clear, what do people recommend?

What dock would you guys advise? Something simplistic but smart - purely to stand there on show and charge.

Would like to spend £30/$50 or under combined. Is this realistic to get good quality or will I have to dive into ebay?

2. ihonda macrumors 68000

screen protector; onion supply
    dock; i like belkin charge+sync
    case; dunno i use a credit-card ID type case.

3. snoopy2k thread starter macrumors newbie

Waaaay more than £30

4. deeddawg macrumors 604

I picked up a GreenOnions oleophobic today from a local retail store and am satisfied. On par with SPIGEN Ultra Crystal, which I would have ordered, but wanted one immediately. Would have ordered in advance but hadn't expected to be able to do a launch-day purchase.

5. ihonda macrumors 68000

i rate green onion higher then spg tbh. just feels slicker and the no cutout for camera is great

6. deeddawg macrumors 604

Good to hear. I haven't bought an SPG in a while (upgraded from 4S) and things can change over time. I did check reviews and the Green Onions was rated pretty well, always nice to have additional confirmation that it's a decent one.

I would prefer to go without, but am willing to make the sacrifice in exchange for being able to be less obsessive about the screen. :D

7. AJsAWiz macrumors 68030

AJsAWiz

Minimum protection, Good Looks

Sosche Railkase bumper - looks like a frame with an ultra thin mat on my iPhone 5s. I have the Space Grey and the Sosche bumper is black with a light gray insert. Looks very cool with the Space Grey.

Belkin charge and Sync dock