5S Cases That Work With Zagg Glass?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by Rhyno37, Jan 10, 2015.

1. Rhyno37 macrumors regular

Hey guys, I am in search of a case for my 5S that will be compatible with the ZAGG Glass screen protector that I have. For those that don't know, the glass screen protector is almost edge-to-edge, leaving little room for the case. Knowing that, I need a case with little lip. I currently have the Magpul Field Case which I love and it fits perfect with the screen protector except for one problem: it stretches over time. This is my second case, and it has yet again stretched out meaning the phone can slightly move around. I am preferably looking for cases with similar protection and size, give or take a bit.

As of now, the only cases I've found similar that might work would be the Urban Armor Gear (UAG) and the Spigen Neo Hybrid. Does anyone have experience with either of theses? Suggestions are encouraged! Thanks

2. adock macrumors newbie

I had an iPhone 5 with zagg glass on it and I found most cases work with that.
    I had a spigen tough armor, speck candyshell, and both an otterbox defender/commuter. They all worked with the glass.
    I used the commuter as my daily driver because I liked the feel in hand the best.