5s color temperature

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by MartinGuitar, Dec 20, 2013.

1. MartinGuitar macrumors newbie

I apologize [in advance] for any typos, my friend Mr. James Beam is working against me. That jerk. Anyway, I have posted several threads in the past regarding the screen temperature of my new 5s. Many responders had also shared my concern, regarding the "warmness" of the 5s (when going from the 4s or earlier. iPhone 4 for me). This post is to simply entice you to: a) give it time, because b) it gets better with time, as [in my humble opinion] the warmness adds to the correctness of the balance of photos your 5s take (which are phenomenally gorgeous).

I hope all of you are enjoying your new device, given it has not hindered your overall experience.

Also, Mr. Beam says "Hi".

:apple:

2. I7guy macrumors G5

It hasn't, I like the color temperature better than the iPhone 4.

3. kre62 macrumors 68000

It doesn't get better, you just get used to it. Then one day you see a friends cool screen iphone and go back to noticing it.

Also, there are plenty of cool screen iPhone 5S' out there, I have one in my hand. The 4 and 4S were all said to have a warmer screen, but they didn't, there were just some units with warm screen defects, just like the 5S.

4. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

A question posed everytime an idevice is released.

:rolleyes: