Hey guys, sorry if this is the wrong thread but I need some quick advice. I have a 16gb 5s that is in decent shape, maybe 6 or 7/10. I have been wanting to get my hands on a nexus 5, I already have a nexus 7 but am trying to sell that. I found someone in craigslist willing to trade a 32 nexus 5 in 9/10 condition for my 5s. Do you think this is a good deal? I would probably keep the n5 until octoberish when I will be able to upgrade, maybe a iPhone 6 or note 4. Otherwise I would hold into this iPhone until then. Just looking for some opinions, I'm leaning towards doing it!