5s sudden app closure & startup screen

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by Macinstache, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Macinstache macrumors member

Got my iPhone 5s on day of release and since having I've noticed some quirky things and I'm wondering if it's something I should bother bringing in to the Apple store now or are other peoe having these bugs.

- When I open up the 'remote' app from the app switcher it force closes and I have to reopen it (some other apps do this too but I know that it happens 100% of the time with remote)
    - Sometimes instead of the force closing I mentioned above I'll get the black with white apple logo screen that you see on startup. This stays for 10-15 seconds.

I'll notice these things a couple times per week. I use my phone a ton. Could these bugs just be from apps not being built for ios7

2. terzinator macrumors 6502

Surprised this thread has been live for several days with no responses.

It's happened to me a few times, too. And my son's 5S as well.

No particular app causes it, that I can tell, but I'm going to start paying more attention. It goes to the black apple-logo screen for about 10 seconds, like you mention. And then goes back to the home screen. No other symptoms.

No one else experiencing this?