6/23 Arrival at ATT store

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Candymaker, Jun 22, 2010.

1. Candymaker macrumors newbie

Like the subject says, my phone will arrive at the ATT store I ordered from tomorrow, 6/23, according to FedEx. Do you think they'll give it to me or make me wait? I head out of town tomorrow night and would much rather have it in hand.

Also, I did search for this, with no luck.

2. agoat macrumors regular

I am in the same ship as you. I called up the ATT corp store I suppose to pick up from, they told me to call them back tomorrow. They will let me pick it up if they have it. Probably gonna check my tracking to confirmed deliver before I call them up again.

3. brvheart macrumors 6502

4. hansenc macrumors 6502

hansenc

Yeah and FedEx was supposed to hold packages till the 24th too and that didn't happen.

5. Candymaker thread starter macrumors newbie

Just got a call from ATT. They have it....and won't give it up. Gave me some speech about having an agreement with Apple not to release early. I asked about the people who got them and he said that they can't activate them...Told them they had and he said "well once we have them we cannot release them." Whatever, it isn't worth the fight.

It sucks because now I leave town tonight and won't be back till sunday. Weak.