6/24 - Anyone still backordered from a 6/15 preorder?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by icecreamsammich, Jun 24, 2010.

1. icecreamsammich macrumors member

Please tell me I'm not the only one. I have been up since 4am fretting about this, hitting refresh, etc. I am down to 9.5 minutes on my prepaid phone and will have to put more minutes on it just to make my 7th or 8th GD phone call to "premier" CS.

2. ZPAMG macrumors member

I am still processing from my 8 am order on the 15th through Premier - still do not get anything when I go to the regular site to see if I have an order.

3. srjohnson macrumors newbie

I'm still processing from my 6/15 order on the Premier site. My order shows up as backordered on the main ATT site with a "Date Ordered" of 06/23/10. Good times.

4. ZPAMG macrumors member

I seriously do not understand how we got bent over so bad....and every time I call I get the "it is under review answer".

What is under review? My phone? My account? My credit is perfect, I have been a customer for forever. I just do not get it.

5. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

I'm sorry ZPAMG!

The only way I got pushed to the regular site was to have them manually input the entire order while I waited on hold. I am pretty sure they charged me also, because they tried my original card 2x and it declined both times due to suspected fraud. I gave them a different card and it approved - not sure if it was a real charge or just a pre-auth though.

A different problem came up - due to the port being in process, I can't put more minutes on my prepaid phone - so I can't even call in to CS unless I go to the neighbor's house and borrow their landline.

6. ZPAMG macrumors member

Damn,

how did you get them to manually input your order while you were on hold?

7. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

srjohnson, sorry you have to be here too!

If either of you get an answer today, please let me know. I will update here with my order status if/when anything changes.

I am backordered with an order date of 6/22.

What size iphones did you order? Mine is 16g.

8. ZPAMG macrumors member

32g

9. ignign0kt macrumors member

I ordered mine on 15th, and it was in "Prepared for Shipment" for like 4 days all while saying "Delivers 24th". Welp it just shipped this morning and I won't get it until the 28th at the earliest according to FedEx
    UGH

10. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

I got an email alerting me to a problem with my CC. They verified the last 4 digits, billing address, name on card, exp. date, and when it failed again I requested to just give them another card. At some point they had a problem and just re-entered everything. It immediately updated the Premier Order Status page from attention! to processing. I think it took a little while for it to show up on the regular status website though - and you put in your wireless number not the premier order number.

11. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

ignign0kt, I thought they were doing overnights! I still had hope for Friday or Saturday delivery. :( We are going on vacation Sunday morning.

12. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

Maybe it's just that Fedex's tracking system is lagging and you'll get your phone tomorrow?

I'm getting desperate - I really need to talk to Premier but right now I have no way unless I run to the neighbor's house. I have tried but failed to get more minutes on my prepaid phone.

13. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

14. ZPAMG macrumors member

how? PM me the link....I want to do the same thing

15. nolatron macrumors member

11:30am CST June 15th order for a 32GB at regular AT&T site is still "In Process" as of this morning. Nothing on back order. :mad:

Gonna call them when I get to work to ask "WTF?!"

16. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

I clicked a link that had information about Discounts from AT&T that we got when investigating if my husband's company had a FAN account.

17. ZPAMG macrumors member

How did the Chat go?

18. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

so far the chat people know WAYYYYYYYYYYYY less than anyone at the call center. Don't waste your time.

19. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

OMG I might have to beg the neighbor for their phone. How freakin' embarassing.

20. srjohnson macrumors newbie

My situation was the same. 16 gig. After the second time the charge was rejected the Premier rep recommended I call my credit card company to tell them that I was placing the charge and that it was an authorized transaction. Since then I haven't had any problems, but who knows what else will happen.

21. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

No luck on chat, spent about an hour getting nowhere.

Tried the local AT&T store, which was very quiet - I should have just shipped to the store - but they could not help me.

Back home now and on hold via Skype.

Still no change on the order status.

22. icecreamsammich thread starter macrumors member

"Premier" customer service sucks. They couldn't do anything beyond where my order is processed to. :( I just have to wait and hope they get their **** together and get me my phone before I leave for a week. :mad: This person thought it might get shipped in the next day or two. Just great! I have 7.5 minutes left on my cell and no way to add more.

Still 101 as of 1110am EDT 6/24 - 8 days after placing my pre-order.

23. koilvr macrumors 6502

koilvr

Please don't come over and use my phone. At the next block party I WILL make fun of you.