6+ Case question..

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by ip6plus, Sep 27, 2014.

1. ip6plus macrumors member

Long story short..

I preordered iPhone 6 Plus' on the twelfth. My wife received hers yesterday, mine comes Monday. Handling the Plus yesterday I couldn't believe how difficult it was to manipulate the phone with one hand. Single hand texing on the Plus took incredibly concentration.

My question, have you found it easier to manipulate the phone with a case on?

Has your case improved your ability to grip the phone? Possibly improved your ability to text single handed?

She has yet to choose a case, my phone comes Monday, and I'm concerned I'll be trading it in for a regular 6..

2. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

Maybe a little easier, because it's not so slippery with a case on. I'm 6'4" with decent sized hands and I don't think I'll ever be able to text one handed on my Plus. It's just too big. That's okay, though, because I usually text via dictation anyway.

3. tho macrumors member

I have the spigen air cushion and it makes it heavier and bulkier. Much easier to use the phone naked so ill be going with the shumuri slim for that scratch protection. I am boderline wanting to switch for the 6 since my wife has one and it's much easier to use one handed. Though I've grown fond of the bigger screen and battery life. First world problems.

4. newone757 macrumors 6502

5. terriyaki macrumors 6502a

Unless you have above average sized hands the 6+ is primarily a two handed use phone.

Adding a case which will only add to its dimensions will not change that.