6+ Fit in Handbags, Wallets, & Portfolios

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Xultar, Sep 18, 2014.

1. Xultar macrumors 6502a

Xultar

I received my case for my 6 + on Tuesday. It was bigger in person to me than what I'd seen in the photos. So I decided to try it in the wristlet I normally carry.

:eek: It doesn't fit. Too tall to get it in diagonally.
    [​IMG]

Now I'm going to have to carry a bag I don't like because it's a little too big until I can find something else that works. I don't like big bags, purses, and wallets it's just not my thing.

Has anyone else tried to see if their 6+ will fit into their normal handbag, wallet, and or portfolio game? What about the tiny little evening bags and such? If you got the 6+ will it work for formal occasions or will we need to buy new stuff?

2. uchosen macrumors 6502

You just went by the photos? Can't believe some people didn't at least make a cut-out of the sizes to make their decision :rolleyes:

3. techn9ne macrumors member

FIRST WORLD PROBLEMZZZZ. No but seriously, bummer. It's the way it goes I suppose, especially if you/we are wanting larger phones. On the bright side, maybe it means you have an excuse to go shopping for a new purse/handbag, right?

4. leenak macrumors 68020

Sounds like a minimalist trying to get a large phone ;) As the previous poster said, time to go shopping for a new bag.

5. uchosen macrumors 6502

6. Xultar thread starter macrumors 6502a

Xultar

Exactly. So I'm waiting till I get the device. Then I'm going shopping at every Coach and Michael Kors shop for 40 miles. BOOM!

----------

We've seen a ton of guys trying the bag out in their trousers. But not many women. I tried it in the dress I wore yesterday and the phone stuck out the top of my dress pocket. So anyone could have snatched it by the corner & I would have been none the wiser.

I don't think they make pockets for women's skirts, blazers, trousers and jackets as deep as they do for men. Plus women don't get breast pockets in blazers or jackets.

I think a lot of us ladies will be shocked about how big the phone is in our goto wear.

I will adjust though. I don't see myself returning the device.

7. leenak macrumors 68020

I think it depends. Like I'd never imagine putting anything in a back pocket of my jeans but I do use my front pockets and some front pockets are fairly deep. As for trousers, many women's trousers tend to have pockets 'for show' and most of mine seem to even have pockets sewn closed.