6+ isn't making phone calls...

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by smohr33, Sep 19, 2014.

1. smohr33 macrumors newbie

Got my 6+ ATT. Restored from icloud backup, everything works except I'm not receiving or able to make outgoing calls. Restarted phone 3 times and still nothing...

Any ideas?

2. uchosen macrumors 6502

3. smohr33 thread starter macrumors newbie

Negative.

4. pvmacguy macrumors 65816

pvmacguy

Probably taking longer to activate through the AT&T switch. Give it some time.

5. pidge1114 macrumors newbie

Same here, with the normal 6. I can use the data portion of LTE, but no calling features and no voicemail.

On with ATT now. Definitely something on their end. Initially had their IME numbers different, but even since remedying that, still no luck.

Still on with them....

6. smohr33 thread starter macrumors newbie

Still nothing after an hour or two... LTE data works but texts don't go through.

A second issue is I cant see a list of any bluetooth devices, it just spins its wheels looking for devices and doesn't populate a list.

7. todkapuz macrumors member

Got nothing here.... no data ( not subscribed?!?!) ... no phone (you cant make calls from this line) ... my att account still shows my old phone... att activations wont let me activate the new phone.... I have to say... this continues to be the worst upgrade experience I've had with apple and att... been on iphones from the beginning and never had problems like this.