Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'iPhone' started by iluvit, Nov 8, 2014.
if a man should buy iphone 6 or 6 plus, ask for opinions ????
i like plus but look kind of big ....
I had the 6, thought 6+ was just too big. After seeing the plus in stores I had to buy one and try it. After 1 week with it not only am I keeping it but the 6 seems too small now when I pick it up. Not going to lie it is a little big, but it does fit in a front pocket and the battery life, screen and additional features in landscape mode easily make up for the added bulk in the pocket.
If you think you want the plus and only get the 6, you'll prob end up second guessing yourself.
thanks alot ...... anyone else has opinion on this topic ????
Coming from a 5, I wanted the biggest screen possible from Apple. Upon comparing the 6+ to the 6, I knew the Plus was the right choice.
I moved from the 5s to the 6+
My colleague at work has the 6.
I'm now adjusted to the 6+ size and won't be going back to a smaller iPhone.
The beauty of choice. #
I had the 6 for about 4 weeks. I got the 6 because I thought the 6 plus was too big and I wasn't able to get stock. I was finally able to buy a 6 plus earlier this week. After using the 6 plus for 6 days I have adjusted to it. I can't go back to a smaller phone now. For me there was only one con the size, everything else is a pro about the plus. It's a bigger screen so it's easier on my eyes, it's easier to type with my fat sausage fingers, the resolution is higher, the battery life is better and the camera is better. I believe I've read reviews saying the screen is brighter and the speakers are louder. Check out my read my thread to see how quickly people got adjusted to their 6 plus. It seems I took much longer than the rest...
I've had the 6 plus since a few days after it was released. Big screen is great, but it has and still does feel too big. I can cope with it, but you have to be conscious about it. I have to reposition it in my front pocket when I sit for fear of putting too much pressure on it and bending it. One handed operation is out of the question. Every time I'm in an Apple store and see and hold a regular 6, it feels perfect in size.
The battery life on the 6 plus is awesome and addt'l screen real estate makes doing virtually anything on it easier... as long as you use 2 hands.
For my next phone, I'd be seriously torn between the 2 sizes, but may lean towards getting the 4.7" phone rather than phablet sized one.
currently my wife has 4.7 . and i play with it 2 hands , can't use 1 hand anyway , so i think i try plus on next purchased ...
i like better battery less charged
i like big screen for that
i like people look my phone behind my jean
i like gold color on plus
thanks all ....
A man should buy the iPhone 6+.
Lol. Okay... (I use a Note 4 tho.)
I have yet to buy either but I'm dead set on getting the 6 Plus soon just based on my Apple Store experience. I played with the 6 Plus for 45 min and the 6 for 5. The 6 Plus has so many more advantages over the 6 that I didn't even care about the 6 within minutes of using the 6 Plus.
Landscape mode system wide
- Safari Tabs like iPad, bookmarks shown while browsing sites (dual pane)
- Extra buttons on landscape keyboard (arrows even)
- Dual pane apps (Messages, Mail, Settings) like iPad
- Contact List Pictures in list view. No more accidentally sending messages to the wrong person (boss!) for those who are visual. Believe it or not, this is fairly common and I've had friends do it and I've done it once by accident.
- Optical Image Stabilization for much clearer low light pictures.
- The resolution is higher (it's sharper) and the screen resolution is a lot larger (52% more screen real estate than the 6 and 65% more than the 5S, math might be off, still screen resolution is quite a bit larger).
- Video looks fantastic in 1080p on that screen.
- For many this is the sole reason to get a Plus over a 6. The Battery life will easily last more than a day of normal usage.
- I did the Levi jeans test and it fit in my 505's pockets (they're not skinny jeans but not relaxed either. They have a tailored look). As long as your pockets aren't short like women's it'll fit fine.
To be honest, the only thing I didn't really like was that the landscape keyboard was basically impossible to type on as the keyboard itself is in the middle of the screen. Why they didn't add a split keyboard option like on the iPad is beyond me (and a feature I've already requested).
I didn't find the 6 to be much of an upgrade from the 5 I have. Sure it has stabilized video (which is freaking amazing if you haven't seen it) and a slightly larger screen but all of the great software features is 6 Plus only.
i hope some jean i wear fit for plus ....
You will end up regretting your decision if you don't go big. Love my plus.