6 plus magpul vs tech 21 anyone ?

Discussion in 'iPhone Accessories' started by richxps, Jan 5, 2015.

1. richxps macrumors 65816

richxps

Besides the price what do you prefer and what's the best quality and protection ?

2. Mactagonist macrumors 65816

3. adock macrumors newbie

I never had a Magpul case but I had a tech21 and returned it. I was so pretty excited to get the tech21 case on my note 4 since I held of from getting one for my 5 but I couldn't get over how bad the buttons were.

4. kgenova macrumors 6502a

kgenova

I have used the Tech21 Tactical cases on both the iPhone 6 and 6 Plus and there is no button issue at all. Years ago, I noticed button issues with some of Tech21's android phone cases, but they seem to have solved that problem. Perhaps you just got a bad Note 4 case?

5. adock macrumors newbie

I think it was that line of cases. Some people said their buttons were fine if they had the impact mesh, but a lot of people said the buttons weren't great on the Classic Tactical like I had.

6. mhoepfin macrumors regular

So what is the button issue? That they are a little hard to press? Well yes, they are a little harder to press, but the Tech 21 is a great case! Love it on my 6+.

7. SchneiderMan macrumors G3

SchneiderMan

Both are really great, but very different in terms of styling and material finish.