6 Plus or 6 - Help deciding

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by ScottM1988, Sep 25, 2014.

1. ScottM1988 macrumors member

ScottM1988

Hi,

Coming from an iPhone 5s i have bought both the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in Gold 64GB with the intention of me having one and returning whichever i didnt want and giving my wife the 5s.

After one week my intention is now to sell the 5s and keep both the 6 and 6 Plus, one for me and one for the mrs.

I think both phones are awesome.

Love the screen, battery and camera on the plus but feel its a bit too big for me when out and about, i definitely cant use one handed and hold the phone securely at the same time.

The 6, miss the bigger screen but enjoy one handed use and better portability.

To those who have had both phones, which did you choose to keep and what made your decision.

Thanks in advance

2. Hal~9000 macrumors 68000

Hal~9000

Flip a coin?

Can't go wrong either way as both phones are amazing. I prefer one handed use myself though so I would go with the 6. Others will come on the thread and tell you "Nonono, go for the bigger screen, battery life, and OIS!"

Really just comes down to what you prefer more: specs or portability.

3. jamesrick80 macrumors 68000

jamesrick80

Think about it, if you are coming from a 5 S, you are getting a bigger screen regardless of device you choose. The smoothest iphone would be the iPhone 6 due to lower resolution. If you are a gamer choose the iPhone 6. If you watch movies and do photography, choose Iphone 6 Plus.