6 Plus Scuff Marks On Screen

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by Tekzilla, Oct 5, 2014.

1. Tekzilla macrumors regular

Tekzilla

Hi All,

I've had my 6 plus for almost 2 weeks now and today I noticed a few scuff marks on the glass and at the top of the phone itself on the aluminum.

I have dropped the phone a few times in its Spigen Case so I am guessing the lack of a lip on the spigen allowed the front and top to get lightly scuffed.

Is this a common problem? I dropped my 5 in its mophie probably a hundred times and never once did the screen scuff. Are these screens more open to damage?

Anything I can do to fix the scuff marks? It's not cracked, and I wouldn't call it a scratch since they are so little. Worst case I'll just ignore them and I guess finally put a protector on the screen.

2. munakib macrumors 6502

On the Glass or Aluminium? If it's on the glass then you should have gotten a screen protector, Zagg glass is running fantastic on mine.

3. Tekzilla thread starter macrumors regular

Tekzilla

Which one?

Zagg has like 4 different ones for the 6?

Is it worth it to splurge for the HDX? How in the world can a screen protector make it harder to shatter?

4. munakib macrumors 6502

Zagg Glass, I don't think there are 4 versions of it :S
    One thing to consider is that it does not cover edge to edge of the phone so there is a slight risk, but the quality is 5 star

5. Tekzilla thread starter macrumors regular

Tekzilla