Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bunger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 1, 2007
I decided yesterday to go naked with my 6 Plus, but would like to augment the grip without sacrificing the look or size of the phone.

The grip is okay for now during warmer weather, but I can see problems when it's colder or when I'm wearing gloves.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a back clear skin that might add some grip?

Thekidtorres

macrumors regular
Jan 28, 2013
I decided yesterday to go naked with my 6 Plus, but would like to augment the grip without sacrificing the look or size of the phone.

The grip is okay for now during warmer weather, but I can see problems when it's colder or when I'm wearing gloves.

Does anyone have any good recommendations for a back clear skin that might add some grip?

Take a look at the best skins ever. The back ones are incredible. They cover part of the bottom/top all in one.

bunger

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Mar 1, 2007
Has anyone tried the BodyGuardz clear skins for back coverage?

meagain

macrumors 68030
Nov 18, 2006
BSE out of all the tons of brands I've tried - I've liked the best and stick with them. They're having a 30 or 35% sale right now for 6 and Plus. But get the glossy!

For the $5-something or $7-something (if you get screen cover too) - if it doesn't work just peel it off.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.