6+ Vibration?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by M0esmac, Sep 26, 2014.

1. M0esmac macrumors 6502a

M0esmac

Got the 6+ yesterday, didn't actually notice this but I just did.

Is the vibration motor/whatever less strong compared to 5s? The whole table shakes if someone calls to my 5s, but iPhone 6+… It's just a vibration that I can barely feel.

Could that be the Apple Leather Case inhibiting it? Don't want to remove it because I just-just got the 6+ in that case… Oh and 5s is naked.

Thanks!

2. Ambush083 macrumors regular

Ambush083

I find that interesting. The 6+ is SO LOUD when it vibrates. It's so loud that when I have it on my hip or pocket every around me can hear it. Not so with my 5s. Just my experience. Was considering changing the vibrate pattern its so loud.

3. AllergyDoc macrumors 65816

AllergyDoc

Mine is much louder than it was on my 5. I have it in a bumper case.

4. skiii024 macrumors member

skiii024

my iphone 5 has a pretty damn loud vibrate, i also think the case has something to do with it...my gf's iphone 5 is not as loud as mine.

5. chrise2 macrumors 6502

I always HEAR the vibrate on my 6 Plus, but I usually don't FEEL the vibrate very much. Just because a vibrate is loud doesn't mean its effective. :)

6. M0esmac thread starter macrumors 6502a

M0esmac

Oh yeah… Mine is faulty for sure.

Every time I rotate it differently there is a different sound coming from it. Landscape - clear. Upside down - it vibrates not clear at all, almost buzz sound like it's doing something it is not supposed to do.

Fun…