6+ Vibration?

M0esmac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 25, 2012
UK
Got the 6+ yesterday, didn't actually notice this but I just did.

Is the vibration motor/whatever less strong compared to 5s? The whole table shakes if someone calls to my 5s, but iPhone 6+… It's just a vibration that I can barely feel.

Could that be the Apple Leather Case inhibiting it? Don't want to remove it because I just-just got the 6+ in that case… Oh and 5s is naked.

Thanks!

Ambush083

macrumors regular
Jul 29, 2008
Hawaii
Got the 6+ yesterday, didn't actually notice this but I just did.

Is the vibration motor/whatever less strong compared to 5s? The whole table shakes if someone calls to my 5s, but iPhone 6+… It's just a vibration that I can barely feel.

Could that be the Apple Leather Case inhibiting it? Don't want to remove it because I just-just got the 6+ in that case… Oh and 5s is naked.

Thanks!
I find that interesting. The 6+ is SO LOUD when it vibrates. It's so loud that when I have it on my hip or pocket every around me can hear it. Not so with my 5s. Just my experience. Was considering changing the vibrate pattern its so loud.

skiii024

macrumors member
Jun 28, 2013
my iphone 5 has a pretty damn loud vibrate, i also think the case has something to do with it...my gf's iphone 5 is not as loud as mine.

chrise2

macrumors 6502
Sep 17, 2012
I always HEAR the vibrate on my 6 Plus, but I usually don't FEEL the vibrate very much. Just because a vibrate is loud doesn't mean its effective. :)

M0esmac

macrumors 6502a
Original poster
Apr 25, 2012
UK
Oh yeah… Mine is faulty for sure.

Every time I rotate it differently there is a different sound coming from it. Landscape - clear. Upside down - it vibrates not clear at all, almost buzz sound like it's doing something it is not supposed to do.

Fun…

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.