60%

Discussion in 'Jailbreaks and iOS Hacks' started by TillysWily, Jul 5, 2015.

1. TillysWily macrumors regular

Im doing the jailbreak thew VM and it keeps getting to 60% and failing. The "solution" it gives is that find my iPhone isn't off or virus which neither are the problem. Has anyone had this issue? Its failed 4 times at this exact same spot.

2. eyoungren macrumors P6

eyoungren

Yeah, I started one day last week like this at work. From 8am until about 1:30pm I kept encountering the JB stalling at 20, 30 and 60%.

My combination finally was iTunes 12.1.0.71 (open at the time I ran the JB), Airplane mode, running as Admin. However, this was on a Windows 7 PC (32 bit) with a 32 bit install of iTunes. Even so, I had to run it twice before it jailbroke.

Hope something here helps.

3. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Or try another restore and give it a shot again JB.

4. TillysWily thread starter macrumors regular

well tried the opening iTunes and all at the same time and nothing. So i guess i will try the restore which was my last resort i didn't wanna do. I getting to the 60% does the "injecting" then stops at the "restating device". The phone never restarts and just sets there and the JB fails.

5. TillysWily thread starter macrumors regular

alright tried the restore still a no go IDK what is going on at all. It still gets hung at the 60% "restarting device" and nothing

6. Applejuiced macrumors Westmere

Applejuiced

Try finding a windows computer to JB it with.

7. mikecwest macrumors 6502a

mikecwest

You should also try another iPhone cable, and try re-jailbreaking it several times, it might continue further each time.

8. TillysWily thread starter macrumors regular

just tried another iPhone cable still the same prob. idk what it is I guess i will try a restore again and c what happens

9. bsquarewi macrumors newbie

This is what FINALLY worked for me... I was too stuck on 60% for days. Several restores and re-jailbreak attempts, always 60%. Reboots never seemed to work. This is what finally worked:

1. Sync phone and make a backup.
    2. In itunes "Restore iPhone" with new iOS 8.4 Do NOT restore from backup once reformatted, but instead setup as new phone.
    3. Jailbreak phone
    4. Now go back into iTunes and "Restore Backup" from your previous backup in step 1. That will restore your settings, apps, etc but still keep the jailbreak.

I was going nuts with the 60% until I tried this.

10. TillysWily thread starter macrumors regular

i will give this a shot bc nothing else is working at all

11. TillysWily thread starter macrumors regular

man after like 6hrs of messing with this thing this finally worked. Thanx man i will get u beer sometime!!!o_O