Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

detz

macrumors 65816
Jun 29, 2007
Nothing..last month it was on the 21st so it should be here but I guess they are backed up because the holiday season brought it a lot more traffic. Can't wait, it's been a while since I've had five digits in my personal account. :D

admanimal

macrumors 68040
Apr 22, 2005
I have started getting payments. It seems they are sending out payments from all regions, regardless of whether you made $250+.

CommanderData

macrumors 6502
Dec 1, 2007
I have started getting payments. It seems they are sending out payments from all regions, regardless of whether you made $250+.

In another forum it was discovered that Apple has (in their wisdom) decided to clear all regions at the end of the year whether you hit the $250 minimum or not. So that means you'll see it happen again next January :)

Jeremy1026

macrumors 68020
Nov 3, 2007
Nothing..last month it was on the 21st so it should be here but I guess they are backed up because the holiday season brought it a lot more traffic. Can't wait, it's been a while since I've had five digits in my personal account. :D

Its been awhile since I've had 5 digits in my account, including decimal places :(

Piratebroadcast

macrumors member
Jan 21, 2009
Still Waiting...

This will be my first check from Apple, so I have no history to base this from. I suppose weekend transactions are out of the question, eh? None of you got your US payment yet?

wonza

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2008
I got Canadas through, but thats it so far. Also not got my reports from the 25th either.

rabbit19

macrumors newbie
Aug 27, 2008
Silicon Valley
Still Nothing Here

I hope the thing about getting paid for all the regions through December is not correct. I started selling around the 19th of December. That means I won't have much in Japan and could ACTUALLY lose money on that region.

On that note has anyone found a bank that doesn't bend you over for international wires? The best I have seen is $10.00.

jclardy

macrumors 601
Oct 6, 2008
Well that kind of sucks, looks like I may lose money from some regions...still no payment yet though.

forcesteeler

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Oct 1, 2007
No payment still. Damn Apple why does it take a whole month?

With Paypal/Google checkout. i can have my money within 3 days.

I guess apple wants to hold onto the cash to build up some interest%

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.