6S+ and 2gb ram end of stuttering?

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by syphern, Sep 13, 2015.

1. syphern macrumors 6502

So heres the question do you guys think 2gb ram in the 6s+ will reduce all that stuttering we had with 6+? I already know based on normal 6 performance that the regular 6s will be super fast but is that the same for the 6s+???

2. Cergman macrumors 6502a

Cergman

With the A9 and all of its improvements plus the 2GB of ram, I have no doubt that it will be as smooth as butter.

3. TommyA6 macrumors 65816

There was/is a hands on video on youtube and the reviewer pulled spotlight down. It wasn't perfectly smooth from what I saw. So it'll be hard to say for sure until the full reviews arrive or until some customers get their hands on them...
    Hopefully, the performance is finally on par with the regular 6(s).

4. bandofbrothers macrumors 601

bandofbrothers

I've not had any issues with my iPhone 6 Plus with its 1Gb of RAM.

I can only speak from my own experiences

5. mellofello macrumors 65816

I'm only upgrading to hopefully finally get stable performance. My 6+ has been one of the least smooth Apple devices I have ever owned, and I have owned a lot of them.

6. GrumpyMom macrumors 601

GrumpyMom

My 5s used to crash and act weird a lot. My 6plus has been smoother but not great. I've got high hopes for 6Splus. I'm expecting it all to finally come together on this model especially with the new iOS.

7. Surf Monkey macrumors 68020

Surf Monkey

I certainly hope you're right. It could be the perfect storm of upgrades between RAM, CPU/GPU and M9 along with iOS9... They may finally scream performance wise.

I wasn't going to upgrade my 6 Plus, but the S models this year are so solid that I'm going for it.