6s having problems - automatically restarting, battery issues, etc.

Discussion in 'iPhone Tips, Help and Troubleshooting' started by KoolAid-Drink, Feb 26, 2017.

1. KoolAid-Drink macrumors 65816

My 6s has been acting up weirdly lately. The iPhone automatically self-resets when the battery is around 40-50%, then shows ~10% upon the completed reset. I also notice sometimes apps crash and the iPhone as a whole seems sluggish. Yes, I tried doing a clean install.

What's even more perplexing is that I did get my battery fixed/replaced under the battery replacement program (free) for the 6s. I'm not sure what's going on here - and it's not under warranty anymore.

Any suggestions?

2. C DM macrumors Westmere

I think when you get work done you get 90 days of warranty related to it. If it's still 90 days since the whole battery fix/replacement it might be worth contacting Apple about it and letting them know that there are still some battery issues it would seem.

3. KoolAid-Drink thread starter macrumors 65816

Update: the issue has been consistently happening, very frustrated. I contacted Apple Support, and they ran diagnostics on the iPhone remotely, and said the battery was working as expected. Wtf? What could be wrong?