6s plus and ipad usage

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by coachbrady79, Sep 29, 2015.

1. coachbrady79 macrumors member

I am current on a iphone 6 thinking of moving to a iphone 6s plus, those of you who have a iphone 6s plus do you find your ipad usage to be a little less with the bigger phone , what the better package 6s and ipad or 6s plus and a ipad .............

2. RossMak macrumors 6502

RossMak

I haven't used my iPad mini since I got my 6 plus.

3. idanny34 macrumors regular

4. supervelous macrumors 6502

For me I have 6S Plus and iPad Air 2 and it's a great combo. I use the iPad when at home to read books, textbooks for school, newspapers such as Wall St Journal, watch movies, surf web, etc. much better on the bigger screen and has the multitasking now as well.

When I'm on the go I use my phone, usually leaving the iPad at home. And it's nice to have the plus big screen but still the portability of a phone when out and don't want to lug the iPad.

5. silverblack macrumors 68030

silverblack

Definitely have been using my iPad less when I had my 6+. Also haven't touch it since I got my 6S, but the novelty may wear off soon.

6. Jordan921 macrumors 68040

Jordan921

Still use my iPad Air just as much even tho I had the 6plus and now 6s plus

7. AppleRobert macrumors 603

An iphone cannot replace an IPad, doing things on the latter are so much more immersive like watching video and playing games and browsing.

If a Plus is "good enough" though for an individual then fine BUT it isn't any different then being fine with a Corolla over a Camry which the latter blows away. Food for thought.

8. bambooshots macrumors 6502a

I still use am iPad Air 2 as much as I did before.

The 6 Plus models aren't a tablet replacement, ya know.