6s Plus arriving sooner !

Discussion in 'iPhone' started by GC251114, Sep 28, 2015.

1. GC251114 macrumors regular

Good evening guys.

Well I ordered my 64GB SG 6s Plus yesterday (Sunday 27th) & was given dispatch of 3-4 weeks. Now I was happy with that as I currently have SG 6 Plus & have no probs at all. Also considering Apple are reported to of sold 13 million on first weekend , then who am I to moan.

Anyway thought I'd just check progress of order.

Wow !! In less than 24 hrs I'm now down to 1-2 weeks dispatch with delivery between 9th - 16th October.

Happy with that. Who else has experienced this & could this be bumped even sooner ?

Can't wait to start tracking that flight as per last 3 years. Never has following a plane been so enjoyable.

Forgot to say , delivery to UK

Cheers

2. maleficent86 macrumors regular

maleficent86

It might come even sooner. I ordered mine on the 24th SG 6S+ 64 gb had original shipping date of Oct 14th. The date got moved up to 12th and back to 14th. Now it will be here on the 30th. Good luck

3. Shadowbech macrumors 68040

It's also likely that those who missed the pre-order and ordered one and later realized Apple Store had in stock and thus cancelled the online order, is likely the reason as well. But I could be wrong.

4. GC251114 thread starter macrumors regular

Wow ! You ordered & hopefully receive all within a week. Excellent , that's good going.