My 6 plus has a bad case of touch disease. The contract for it finished a couple of months ago and I didn't fancy taking out a new contract for a 7 with just moving house, so got a 12month sim only deal for £20 a month. I would rather go for a 6S 64gb as a replacement so i am at least getting a bit of an upgrade. But the prices of them don't seem to have come down at all yet. I it a case of wait until the market is flooded by people selling after getting their 7 on the 16th or will it continue to hold it's value?